Friday, June 21, 2013

prOmOtiON!!!

  

GREETINGS all my peeps!!!
PETESTER is back for more!!!!!
LASTEST news flash!!!!!
IM PROMOTED to Senior Trainer liao!!!
FUCK YEAH!!!!

okay ppl can stop jumping already...
haha anyway after 4 fucking years in fnc....
its finally my turn to shine bright like a diamond...(once again, DIAMOND DONT SHINE ASS!!!)
it took awhile well this is my kind of year!!!
starting at 9.5/hr is freaking AWESOME!!!
jux 1 small problem....
can I maintain this for long?
we shall see the challenges ahead~
(JUST BRING IT !!!!)



And yup life goes on nicely and sweetly!!!
but still having some problems with my girlfriend...
well maybe we did overlook something that is important...
im gonna make it back for her...
This will be my last time treating her good...
hopefully she will appreciate it!!!


okay month of july is coming...
gotta prepare myself for some surprizes!!!
maybe a gift...
maybe a video...
maybe a Nice dinner...
hmmmm......
So.... why am I doing so many things???
5 YEARS ANNIVERSARY ahead in case your are wondering...
stay tune for more update ya~




And that's all folks!!!
will be back again to update more about my upcoming holiday trips....
And maybe.... JUST maybe might update the whole anniversary thingy!!!!
call me maybe~
Night peeps~
Peace~




(Together forever, you and I are just like a couple cherries~)

No comments: