Sunday, June 23, 2013

Holi-Over~



HElL0 PeepS~
Im back for more short updates as I promise!!!
AND like what the picture I post upstair,
HOLIDAY IS about to over...
Thanks to the hazes~!~
I got a lot of places cannot go...
AND wasted almost all my holidays working!!!
sign....
THE worst is!!!
I got a 4 page report to do yet haben even know hows the format should be!!!
sign...
WHAT a holiday...
Just to let your know too,
I had sprain my left hand...
when and how I don't know...
but its been almost 1 month...
hopefully I can recover ASAP!!!



Okay during my july period I will have a short get away to KL!!!
maybe to reward myself for all the hard work I had put in so far!!!!
got plans to go GENTING HIGHLAND during September holidays...
AND MAYBE.... just maybe to Bangkok during December holidays...

that's all folks!!!
will be back for more updates!!!
stay tunes~
peace~

No comments: