Tuesday, December 4, 2012

 
 
Sup peeps~ like i said before, IM BACK~
Well jux for some short updates~

If your guys are still wondering why am i still awake without a penguin shouting my ass to slp?
Im studing for my exam later...
Its the subject that i fear the most!!
Mechanic 3
&
Emaths IIB
 
Damn it i cant affort to fail this two module. It will be the end of my sck life~
well this is how serious it is to me now~
After this two paper, ill be taking CAM paper on friday~
DAMN its so damn draggy!!!
 
Anyway ppls~ im here jux to do short updates... so dun expect much ya~
But i promise that i will cover up all the shit that happen for the past 1 year of my life in 2012!!!
 
Sit back and wait up for the update~
It wun be long~
Promise again okie~
 
im gonna get back to what im doing and hope i can pull this through~
Cheers ppl good night sleep tight and may the good luck be with me~
 
 
 
PS: im watching this show call "Hotel Hell" now and its damn naise so do check it out ya~ 
 
 
 
 

No comments: